Love golf and City Year? Volunteer at this year's CVS Health Charity Classic! Volunteers can attend Rhode Island's largest charitable sporting event that hosts somes of the world's top professional golfers!
With your help as a volunteer, we can assure that vital funds will be directed to City Year’s mission to ensure that all Providence students graduate on time and on track. Since its inception in 1999, the tournament has raised over $18 million dollars to donate to local charities like City Year.
For a fee of $35, each volunteer receives a complete volunteer package (valued at more than $130) that includes:
- One volunteer credential that allows grounds admission all three days of the tournament (may be used during days or shifts that you are not working)
- One three-day parking pass
- Admission into the volunteer appreciation party
- One (1) shirt with tournament logo
- One (1) hat with tournament logo
- Coupons redeemable for on-course food and beverage
All volunteers will also be invited to a volunteer appreciation PawSox game and barbeque at McCoy Stadium July 29th. A complete list of volunteer roles can be found here.
To register, please click here and click the “REGISTER HERE” button in the top left corner on the next page. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and register as a general volunteer. You will be prompted to note which organization recruited you as a volunteer. Please fill in “City Year Providence”.
Please consider volunteering on behalf of City Year Providence. Your time as a volunteer will help City Year fund our program serving 5 high need schools in Providence. For questions about how to help City Year please contact Kim Noble firstname.lastname@example.org.